At The River, we dress casually, but take our faith seriously. Our praise team is anointed and incredibly talented, our sermons are culturally relevant, biblically based and our kids’ church (which runs at the same time as the adult service) is more than a place for kids to gather but has Jesus and fun at its core.
We have a spirit-filled non-denominational approach to ministry that makes it inviting for people of different backgrounds.
Dress/Attire: Come Casual. Pastor Ron will probably be in jeans.
Kids: Bring them. Bring all of them. We will give them a fun time and teach them about Jesus. Your teen will love the worship experience on Sundays.
Worship: Our worship is meaningful, impacting and glorifying. We have talented musicians who can usher in an atmosphere of excellence.
Young Adults: Your up-coming adults will love our Sunday worship experience. They will be with the adults in the main sanctuary, but they will love every minute of it.
Preaching: You will hear a message that is practical, culturally relevant, Biblical and challenging at the same time while using props and examples to make it easy to grasp.
Sacraments: We observe the Lord’s Supper once a month. We have baptisms all throughout the year. Visit our welcome table to sign up.
The River is a place…
- To be yourself.
- To ask tough questions and get honest answers.
- To meet new friends and build authentic relationships.
- To grow spiritually and relationally.
- To make a difference in your community and world by serving others
- Everything we do revolves around celebrating the finished work of Christ on the cross as well as in our hearts and lives, so don’t be surprised if you find lots of friendly, joyful, and encouraging people all in one location!
Men's Warrior Workout & Fellowship